Baseball review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of Baseball from NIntendo for the Game Boy. Mario Superstar Baseball was a great GameCube game, but that’s only because Mario had experience on the mound. His rookie campaign was actually this game. Baseball is a very early Game Boy game, and in a modern context, it just doesn’t hold up. It’s a top-down retro baseball game similar to R.B.I. Baseball and other games of the era. The problem is it’s so crippled, it’s barely playable. And when you’re fielding, that’s when it’s most evident. I mean, we’ve never seen a baseball game move this slowly. This video review features video gameplay footage of Baseball for the Game Boy and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Check out more reviews from Classic Game Room at: and For the latest trailers, visit And connect with us at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- NHỮNG ĐIỀU NGƯỜI CHƠI W88CLUB CẦN BIẾT VỀ SLINGO
- Nổ hũ club đón đầu giàu sang – Sân chơi game trực tuyến đẳng cấp
- Bật mí cách đọc vị xóc đĩa online chuẩn xác và chi tiết nhất
- Top 50+ Best Food Hat Custom Designs In Animal Crossing New Horizons – Design ID Code
- Ouija Board in Suicide Forest…| Aokigahara, Japan (scary)