More progress on the Eco server!
You can support me and the channel! Read more here:
Showing off what I’ve done during the last few days. Basically, ingot production is ongoing and I’m unlocking as much as I can in terms of research. Mechanical Power comes from Water Wheels or Windmills, and they generate power to the power network.
No need for connections between production/consumer which feels a bit weird, but I guess it’s in line with the rest of the game.
Note that skill points are generated much faster on this server compared with “normal” settings. The game isn’t finished so at this point it feels more important to unlock as much as possible to learn how everything works together. They might adjust the skill gain and cost later anyway.
All my Eco content can be found in this playlist:
Eco is an online game where players must collaborate to build a civilization in a world where everything they do affects the environment. All resources come from a simulated ecosystem, with thousands of plants and animals simulating 24/7…
Read more about Eco at:
If you like what you see, please hit “like” and feel free to comment and share. And of course, subscribe if you want to see more!
Links to me on other places:
In-game music only
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ club đón đầu giàu sang – Sân chơi game trực tuyến đẳng cấp
- Bật mí cách đọc vị xóc đĩa online chuẩn xác và chi tiết nhất
- Top 50+ Best Food Hat Custom Designs In Animal Crossing New Horizons – Design ID Code
- Ouija Board in Suicide Forest…| Aokigahara, Japan (scary)
- ECO | EP 6 | Quarry and Mortared Stone | Multiplayer ECO (S1)