The Warriors (24-49 3pt FG) and Pelicans (19-36 3pt FG) combined for an NBA-record 43 made three-pointers (previous record was 41; GSW@SAC on 1/5/2019) as the Warriors defeated the Pelicans, 147-140, tonight in Oakland. Both the Warriors (previously set on 10/29/2018 at CHI) and Pelicans (previously set on 12/19/2018 at MIL) tied their individual franchise-records for made three-pointers in a single game. The Warriors were led by Stephen Curry, who recorded a game-high 41 points (11-22 FG, 9-17 3pt FG), to go along with 5 rebounds and 3 assists, while Kevin Durant tallied 30 points (10-24 FG, 5-10 3pt FG) and 15 rebounds. Anthony Davis led the Pelicans with 30 points (11-26 FG), 18 rebounds and 7 assists in the losing effort. The Warriors have now won 6 straight games and improve their record to 31-14, while the Pelicans fall to 21-24 on the season
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ijetmr.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 50+ Best Food Hat Custom Designs In Animal Crossing New Horizons – Design ID Code
- Ouija Board in Suicide Forest…| Aokigahara, Japan (scary)
- ECO | EP 6 | Quarry and Mortared Stone | Multiplayer ECO (S1)
- Before Nightfall – A Graphically Impressive "Small Survival Game" for Just 99 Cents!
- Wind Waker HD: Go, Dan! – PART 29 – Game Grumps