For Ages 5+
Gobble up your opponents as you try to get three of your colourful wooden Gobblets in a row to win! This game is similar to playing Tic-Tac-Toe, only you can gobble up your opponent’s smaller pieces and move your own pieces around the board when it’s your turn. The first player to get three of their Gobblets in a row wins!
Called a “perfect first strategy board game” for young children by Dr. Toy himself, this game has won the Dr. Toy Green Toy Company Award for being an environmentally friendly company. This all wooden Gobblet Gobblers game includes:
• 1 wooden board (like a 9-square Tic-Tac-Toe board)
• 12 blue and orange wooden Gobblers
• illustrated rules
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 50+ Best Food Hat Custom Designs In Animal Crossing New Horizons – Design ID Code
- Ouija Board in Suicide Forest…| Aokigahara, Japan (scary)
- ECO | EP 6 | Quarry and Mortared Stone | Multiplayer ECO (S1)
- Before Nightfall – A Graphically Impressive "Small Survival Game" for Just 99 Cents!
- Wind Waker HD: Go, Dan! – PART 29 – Game Grumps