In this video, I show you how to turn your iPhone or iPad into a Gaming Console using An Xbox One / Play Station 4 Controller and an HDMI adapter! With the addition of controller support and Apple Arcade with IOS 13, its easier than ever to play your favorite iPhone iPad games on a big screen and this even works wait Fortnite and Minecraft! You can also turn your Android phone into a gaming console but you need to make sure your device supports HDMI Out. In this video, I’m using the iPhone 11 pro max but this will work on and IOS device running IOS 13 or Higher.
Iphone/Ipad HDMI Adapter:
Adapter im using:
Xbox one controller:
USB Type C to HDMI Adapter:
Follow Me On Twitter:
Follow Me On Instagram:
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device:
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ club đón đầu giàu sang – Sân chơi game trực tuyến đẳng cấp
- Bật mí cách đọc vị xóc đĩa online chuẩn xác và chi tiết nhất
- Top 50+ Best Food Hat Custom Designs In Animal Crossing New Horizons – Design ID Code
- Ouija Board in Suicide Forest…| Aokigahara, Japan (scary)
- ECO | EP 6 | Quarry and Mortared Stone | Multiplayer ECO (S1)